PRESNow 24/7 Urgent and Emergency Care is in-network with most major insurance plans. If you do not see your insurance carrier listed below, please call your facility or your insurance carrier to get confirmation.
PRESNow 24/7 Urgent and Emergency Care Insurance List
Presbyterian Health Plan and Presbyterian Insurance Company, including Centennial Care, Commercial, and Medicare Advantage plans.
- Aetna PPO, Signature Admin, Medicare Advantage
- BCBS of NM Centennial Care, Commercial
- Beech Street/Multiplan/PHCS
- Capstar Health Services (Caprock)
- First Health
- Health Management Network
- Select Provider Network
- TRICARE (Health Net)
- UnitedHealthcare, including Dual Complete, Medicare Retiree Group
- Western Sky Community Care, including Medicare Advantage, Medicare Advantage PD, DSNP, MMP
“According to New Mexico Administrative Code (NMAC Section 220.127.116.11.D.), “Reimbursement for emergency care and emergency transportation shall not be denied by the healthcare insurer or HMO when the covered person, who in good faith, and who possesses average knowledge of health and medicine, seeks medical care for what reasonably appears to the covered person to be an acute condition that requires immediate medical attention, even if the patient’s condition is subsequently determined to be non-emergent.”